Henry Linker, a member of Richmond’s Congregation Beth Hillel, was a delegate to the Synagogue Council of the East Bay for approximately ten years, and for many of those years he served as that organization’s secretary.
Contains a photocopy of the organization’s constitution (14 June 1956); copies of its minutes (Feb. 1968-Oct. 1976); Council-related correspondence Henry Linker sent out and/or received (Mar. 1970-Nov. 1972); undated lists of the Council’s members; a copy of the Fall 1973 issue of Kolenu, a publication of the Synagogue Council of the East Bay; and materials about various events taking place in the local Jewish community that the Council collected.
1 folderCollection #
BANC MSS 2010/540Publication Date
September 7, 1956