The Ladies United Hebrew Benevolent Society was an organization founded in San Francisco in 1855 and then incorporated in 1862 to aid and assist needy Jewish women.
Consists of a resolution presented to Mrs. F. Tandler, a former president of the Ladies United Hebrew Benevolent Society in San Francisco, signed by the Society’s officers and affixed with its organizational seal.
Ladies' United Hebrew Benevolent Society (San Francisco, Calif.)Size
1 oversize folderCollection #
BANC MSS 2010/659Publication Date
June 23, 1868
Bancroft Library, University of California, BerkeleyAccess
Collection is being processed and is not currently accessible