Students & Volunteers
The Magnes Collection of Jewish Art and Life benefits from the participation of undergratuate and graduate students.
Each semester, The Magnes hosts undergraduate students with UC Berkeley’s Undergraduate Apprentice Research Program (URAP). These research interns work closely with curatorial staff on collection based research projects.
Over the years The Magnes has also hosted internship programs. Interns have come from the following universities:
- Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
- John F. Kennedy University, Pleasant Hill, CA
- San Francisco Art Institute, CA
- Tufts University, Medford, MA
- University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- Middlebury College, VT
- Oulu University, Finland